Having a good workout starts with looking good. Gone are the days where your color options for a sports bra were black, white, and gray. These days, you can choose from a rainbow of colors and patterns. No matter your breast size and body shape, these five chic sports bras are a must-have for your fitness clothing collection.
1. Enell Sport Bra — Having bigger breasts makes working out tough since you want to reduce painful bouncing. The Enell Sport Bra is made for women with a little something extra, even DDs. With front clasps, you’ll feel covered. The thicker straps provide support. These bras are available in cute colors like purple and teal.
2. Saucony Sweet Elite Bra — If you always feel like you’re about to spill out in the standard low cut of a sports bra, you’ll love the Saucony Sweet Elite Bra, which covers more of your chest. Available in colors like pink blush and beige, this comes without uncomfortable seams so the fabric doesn’t dig into you as you get your sweat on. Moisture-wicking material comes in handy too.
3. Champion Show-Off Sports Bra — Finally, a sports bra with adjustable straps just like a real bra. Tighten or loosen the fit as needed. Concealing petals within the fabric keep this bra from looking sheer if you’re wearing the baby pink version, but this is a helpful feature for the black bra too.
4. Lululemon Ta Ta Tamer Bra — The name of this bra says it all. The Ta Ta Tamers became a series since they were such big sellers. The straps can be crisscrossed for even more support, and the back has a clasp that also lets you adjust for fit. Made of Lyrca and sweat-wicking Luxtreme material, this bra will always make you look good.
5. Lightweight by Victoria’s Secret Sports Bra — Available in every pattern and color under the sun, this sports bra is made for cup sizes up to DD. As a “medium-support” bra, you can shift the straps as needed, but this doesn’t include any metal parts that can irritate your skin as you sweat.