Think you have to spend a fortune on products for a DIY facial? Think again. Drugstore brands provide soothing skin care and effective relief from dry skin, acne, and more. Here are our top 6 favorite drugstore brand face masks.
6 Best Drugstore Face Masks
1. Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Face Mask – This bestselling drugstore face mask offers deep hydration to soothe dry skin, plump up wrinkles and fine lines, and restore your face’s supple texture.
2. Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser Mask – Who doesn’t want smaller pores, tighter skin, and less bacteria on your face? We sure do. This Neutrogena face mask delivers by cleaning gunk from your pores, penetrating deep inside to clean what you can’t see, and making your face feel super good afterward.
3. Alba Botanica Hawaiian Face Mask – Containing papaya enzymes to zap dead skin, this face mask is an all-natural fave. It’s effective, a beauty blogger favorite, and 100 percent vegetarian.
4. Freeman Facial Charcoal & Black Sugar Polish Mask – If you like a little grit in your mask, try this drugstore favorite. Black charcoal extracts oil and impurities from your skin, while black sugar exfoliates dead skin. You’ll be soft and smooth after one treatment.
5. Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque – An oldie but a goodie, this Queen Helene product shrinks pores, rinses out blackheads, and dries up acne. We love it for the acne that develop in the summer, when we’re more sweaty, and those forehead pimples that tend to come up every now and then.
6. Bioré Self Heating One Minute Mask – Don’t have time to do a full mask? Look to Bioré, always a fan favorite in drugstore brands. Their Self Heating One Minute Mask delivers a clean face in one minute flat. Charcoal cleanses and purifies your pores in 60 seconds, so you can deep clean even when you are on the go.
Got a favorite product we missed? Let us know.