The problem? Dull skin. The solution: A genius antioxidant serum that brightens dullness and gets skin glowing again. We’ve tried and tested a ton of antioxidant serums and narrowed it down to these five favorites.
Our 5 Favorite Antioxidant Serums
1. Skinceuticals Phloretin CF Gel – If you suffer from sensitive skin or have rosacea, don’t worry – this serum is gentle enough not to harm your skin, but proven to work. Made with phloretin (a natural anti-inflammatory) and vitamin C, this Skinceuticals product will soothe and smooth irritated skin.
2. First Aid Beauty Anti-Redness Serum – Perfect for flare-ups of redness and irritation, this First Aid Beauty product is gentle enough for sensitive skin. Active ingredients aloe, caffeine, and ginger reduce redness and inflammation and shrink blood vessels. Wave bye to a ruddy completion and prevent future redness with this favorite.
3. Vivite Daily Antioxidant Facial Serum – Do you suffer from dull, discolored skin? Try this serum from Vivite Daily. Packed with pomegranate, green tea, licorice, olive leaf, and glycolic acid, this facial serum will brighten and even your skin tone with regular use. Be warned, this product may not be gentle enough for sensitive skin.
4. Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Anti-Wrinkle Serum – Got a drugstore budget but high end taste? You’ll love how this Neutrogena antioxidant serum has the same proven ingredients as top brands, but for a fraction of the price. It contains retinol, a proven wrinkle buster.
5. Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Eye Serum – Need a serum for the under-eye region? This Laura Mercier product not only plumps fine lines, it can prevent new ones from developing. Arnica brightens dark undereye circles, while sea water hydrates and lifts. A little of this serum goes a long way.
With daily use, these serums will fix problem skin and return your vibrant glow.
Have you tried one of these? Tell us how you like it, or recommend another serum you swear by.