If you’ve got 5 minutes, we’ve got a plan! Do you get intimidated when you hear the word “marketing”? You shouldn’t! Marketing is something you’re already doing—the act of communicating, creating a plan, and keeping your customers happy with great services. Every time you consult with a client or post on social media, you’re marketing. Since you’re in the beauty or fitness industry, we know that your free time is limited (and valuable!) With that in mind, here’s our tips for 5-Minute Marketing. These are quick ways you can use time between appointments to boost and retain your client base, without cutting into your schedule.
- Check & Update Your Website. Visit your website and click through a few links to make sure everything is working as it should. Refreshing your content with updates, such as seasonal hours or sales, additionally makes your site more visible when someone searches online.
- Add One New Item to Your Online Store. If you haven’t already set up your Vagaro online store, all you need is 5 minutes to get the ball rolling on that! Or if you’ve already opened your digital doors, use your 5 minutes to add one new item to your store inventory. This makes building your inventory more manageable, as well as giving your site a content refresher.
Catch Their Attention
- Add A Call
to Action (CTA) In Your Email Template’s Signature. It could be as simple
as “Book Now,” “See What’s New,” or you could offer a discount here, such as “Save
20%” with a Promo
- Put Together
a Daily Deal and List It on the Vagaro Marketplace. A
Daily Deal is a fast campaign that’ll bring new customers in or
encourage your established clientele to book an appointment.
- Sign up to become a Vagaro Featured
Business. In just 5
minutes, you can easily fill out your facility information and business profile
and upload a few photos. Before your next appointment arrives, you can be on
your way to increased visibility and more new clients!
Make it Note-worthy!
Vagaro’s automated email marketing is an easy way to use 5 minutes wisely. Here are some ideas of quick ways to use email marketing that’ll pay off over time.
- Send an automated thank-you email to your clients
- Send a follow-up to 5 clients you’ve had appointments with in the past week to check in on their experience
- Use a filter to send emails to clients you haven’t seen in a while
- Filter your client list to send out birthday greetings for the month
- Use Forms to Send A Survey to Clients. Forms are a fun way to find out what your customers need, want, or just who they are. You can use forms to target recent visitors to gather data about their experience, or you can use a form to get to know customers. Link a form to your website to see how guests found out about you!
- Schedule Out
Your Social Media Posts. That way, you’ll stay active with clients, even
when you’re working. Hootsuite
and other social media management platforms make it simple to schedule out
posts a day, a week, or a month in advance!
- Share Content
on Social Media. Might we suggest one of the articles from the Vagaro blog?
- Video is
the Way to Go! Use Boomerang,
stories, or Facebook stories to share short video clips of you in
action! Take a quick video of a service you’ve had fun with, or actively
working with your clients to showcase your skills and make new friends!
Every Mountain Starts from a Molehill
Make sure you’re in a “5-Minute Mindset” before you start. Set a timer for 5 minutes and allow yourself to walk away from what you’re doing. Remember, you may surprise yourself with what you can accomplish! Make sure your expectations for your 5-Minute Marketing are realistic. Small steps add up. By taking just a few minutes to market, in an average workweek, you’ll make progress that’ll pay off over time.
How will YOU spend your next 5 minutes of free time to build your business? We’d love to hear your ideas! Tell us how Vagaro tools help you with your 5-minute marketing plans!
Header Image: @vesnoi_ via Twenty20
Icons via Icons8