June 5 is observed as World Environment Day. The goal of this holiday is to get people, businesses, and law makers engaged in a global conversation about environmental issues. This year’s theme is centered on biodiversity.
Great news—your state has set a date for your salon or spa to reopen! There are a lot of changes to navigate, and one of the biggest is how you schedule appointments. For the beauty industry, time management is always important, but even more so after your reopening. Not only will you need to figure out how many staff and clients can safely be in your business at once, but you’ll need to figure out how to build in buffer times for disinfection. Let’s look at some easy ways for you to create a schedule that works for your employees and clients, while protecting their health!
This article includes:
• Getting employees acclimated to a new work layout
• How to introduce new sanitation and hygiene protocols to staff
• Addressing changes to scheduling and operational hours
• The paperwork you need to update before welcoming staff back
• How to help improve morale after an extended furlough
This article includes:
• What fitness center owners need to know about disinfection
• How to disinfect your fitness equipment without ruining it
• The top 4 EPA-approved disinfectants best-suited for the fitness industry
• Your new 5-Step Disinfection plan
• Additional resources to get your staff certified and ready to reopen safely
Vagaro gets personal with Dee Suarez-Diaz, owner of ReNuew Wellness Spa in Woodbridge, VA, to talk about what her business has been doing during the closure to earn income, stay in touch with customers, update ReNuew’s service menu, and prepare for their future re-opening.
This article contains:
• What a hold harmless liability waiver is
• How a liability waiver protects your business
• What signing a liability waiver acknowledges
• How to know if your liability waiver is strong enough
• The essential information every liability waiver must cover
• How Vagaro Forms make liability waivers easy to send, receive, and file
EPA-Approved Disinfectants & Safety Certifications This article includes: The differences between hygiene, cleaning, sanitizing, disinfecting, and sterilizing A quick rundown of the top 4 EPA-approved disinfectants for use in the… View Post
If your state has reopened, or is preparing to reopen for business, you’re ready to let your customers know you’re back in business! Getting ready to reopen takes a lot of work—and we’re here to help lighten the load. Vagaro’s Design team has created a bundle of social media templates to use on your social pages and keep your followers up to date about the details of your reopening! Includes free PDF download bundle of ready to use social media graphics.
• How perceived value influences your pricing
• Pricing models: high volume/low cost vs. low volume/ high cost
• Factors that contribute to your price point
• How to price live stream memberships